Hamid Moghadam, CEO And Chairman Of Prologis, Named National EY Entrepreneur Of The Yeara¢ 2013 Overall Award Winner
As a result, Prologis has embodied its values in the acronym IMPACT (Integrity, Mentorship, Passion, Accountability, Courage and Teamwork). "Values are something you stick with, even when it hurts, such as walking away from a business opportunity because it runs against your values," Moghadam says.
Corporate values matter more than culture to Moghadam, which can vary from one country to the next: "It's the values that bind the company together."
As CEO of a major corporation headquartered in San Francisco, Moghadam has given back to the Bay Area, particularly in education. He is also a strong supporter of his cultural heritage, establishing an Iranian Studies program at Stanford and co-founding the Iran Democracy Project at the Hoover Institution.
Video and photosTo view photos of all of the Entrepreneur Of The Year winners, please visit
SponsorsFounded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the United States by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV