9. Black Bock Lager
Full Sail Brewing, Hood River, Ore.
We threw this one into our list of fall beers a while back, but it's out until December and we reserve the right to respect that overlap.
This lager is supposed to help transition from the lighter offerings of summer to the dark porters and stouts of winter, but it's way too good at the second part of that job. This take on the dark Czech Cerne Specialni isn't a porter, stout or even an ale, but this limited-edition offering is still packed with caramel and chocolate malts that give it the chocolate and coffee notes that fans of those styles are going to love.Full Sail brewed this as a 7% ABV holiday warmer and plans to keep it around through December. Just sit back, look at the pretty image of a snow-capped Mount Hood on the neck of the bottle and stop fearing the impending winter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV