In California, Latina-owned firms grew 123% from 1997-2013 and now account for nearly one quarter of all Latina businesses in the United States. This number is based upon an estimated 226,000 Latina businesses with revenues of $14.5 billion. On November 21, 2013, the 15 th annual Latina Style Business Series will be held at the Hilton Universal City Hotel located at 555 Universal Hollywood Drive in Los Angeles. This one-day business development program has reached more than 30,000 Latina entrepreneurs and professionals by bringing together local Latina business owners for a networking breakfast, interactive expo area and educational seminars.
California Bank & Trust is a platinum sponsor for the Latina Style Business Series and CB&T’s Executive Vice President Betty Rengifo Uribe, Ed.D, is the honorary event co-chair. Uribe oversees branches and multiple business lending teams in the San Jose, San Francisco, East Bay, Sacramento, Central Valley, Greater Los Angeles, Orange County, Antelope Valley and Inland Empire areas. In 2012, Betty is the executive sponsor in the creation of T.E.A.M. (Tools, Education, Access and Mentoring), a CB&T program helping minority and women business-owners gain access to resources to assist their businesses growth.
“Latina-owned businesses are an increasingly important part of our economy,” said Uribe. “The Latina Style Business Series is designed to help these businesses thrive. At the conference, California Bank & Trust will have information about TEAM as well as a free professional photo service so that attendees can have quality headshots for their marketing and networking efforts.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV