CHICAGO, Nov. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Durata Therapeutics (Nasdaq:DRTX) announced today that Paul R. Edick, CEO, will present an overview of the Company at the Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in London on Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM (local UK time).
About Durata Therapeutics
Durata Therapeutics is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for patients with infectious diseases and acute illnesses. Durata has completed two global Phase 3 clinical trials with its lead product candidate, dalbavancin, under investigation for the treatment of patients with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections caused by susceptible gram-positive bacteria.Forward-looking statements Any statements in this press release about Durata's future expectations, plans and prospects constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. Durata anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause its views to change. However, while Durata may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, Durata specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
CONTACT: Allison Wey Durata Therapeutics, Inc. Vice President, Investor Relations and Public Affairs (312) 219-7017 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV