AMD could get a boost
In the end, AMD could benefit from both the console refresh and from better Nintendo sales. The chip maker makes the system on a chip for both the PlayStation and Xbox One, and supplies the HD GPU for Nintendo's Wii U.
So will investors line up for these companies, the way they line up for the new consoles?
(Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall Contributor. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research Disclosure: Author has a long position in AMD)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV