The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of ViroPharma, Inc. (NasdaqGS:VPHM) (“ViroPharma”) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Shire PLC.
Click here to learn about the case: http://docs.wongesq.com/VPHM-Info-Request-Form-90 . There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, ViroPharma shareholders will receive $50 in cash for each share of ViroPharma stock they own. The investigation concerns whether the ViroPharma Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company to obtain the best possible value for ViroPharma shareholders.
If you own common stock in ViroPharma and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email email@example.com, by telephone at 212.425.1140, or visit http://docs.wongesq.com/VPHM-Info-Request-Form-90.Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV