CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa, Nov. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, the Board of Directors of United Fire Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:UFCS) (the "Company") declared a common stock quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share. This dividend will be payable December 16, 2013, for shareholders of record as of December 2, 2013. The Company has consistently paid a quarterly dividend since March 1968.
About United Fire Group, Inc.:
Founded in 1946 as United Fire & Casualty Company, United Fire Group, Inc., through its insurance company subsidiaries, is engaged in the business of writing property and casualty insurance and life insurance as well as selling annuities.Through our subsidiaries, we are licensed as a property and casualty insurer in 43 states, plus the District of Columbia, and we are represented by approximately 1,200 independent insurance agencies. The United Fire pooled group is rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Our subsidiary, United Life Insurance Company, is licensed in 36 states, represented by more than 900 independent life insurance agencies and rated "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. For more information about United Fire Group, Inc. visit www.unitedfiregroup.com .
CONTACT: Anita Novak, Director of Investor Relations, 319-399-5251 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV