ORANGEBURG, N.Y., Nov. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vision-Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:VSCI) announced today that Howard Zauberman, Interim Chief Executive Officer and Keith Darragh, VP Finance, will host one-on-one meetings at the Brean Capital 2013 Life Sciences Summit on November 25, 2013.
The meetings will be held at Convene located at 730 Third Avenue, New York City, from 8:00am—5:30pm EST. If you are interested in a meeting, please contact Minnie Huang, Brean Murray at (212) 702-6667 or email@example.com.
About Vision-Sciences, Inc.Vision-Sciences, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets products for flexible endoscopy. The company's unique product lines feature a streamlined visualization system and proprietary sterile disposable microbial barrier, known as EndoSheath ® technology, providing users with efficient and cost effective endoscope turnover while enhancing patient safety. Information about Vision-Sciences' products is available at www.visionsciences.com . Vision-Sciences owns the trademarks Vision Sciences ™ and Slide-On ™ and the registered trademarks EndoSheath ®, EndoWipe ® and The Vision System ®. The Vision-Sciences, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3876
CONTACT: Keith Darragh VP Finance, Principal Accounting Officer and Principal Financial Officer Vision-Sciences, Inc. (845) 848-1085 firstname.lastname@example.org Lisa Wilson President In-Site Communications, Inc. (212) 452-2793 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV