The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP has filed a class action lawsuit against Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (Edwards Lifesciences) (NYSE: EW) and certain of its officers. The class action, filed on October 24, 2013, in the United States District Court, Central District of California, and docketed under SACV13-1666-BRO-DFMx, is on behalf of a class consisting of all persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Edwards Lifesciences between April 25, 2012 and April 23, 2013, both dates inclusive (the "Class Period"). This class action seeks to recover damages against the Company and certain of its officers and directors as a result of alleged violations of the federal securities laws pursuant to Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder.
If you are a shareholder who purchased EW shares during the Class Period and wish to serve as a lead plaintiff, you have until November 18, 2013 to seek appointment by the Court as lead plaintiff for the class. To discuss the case or learn more about becoming a lead plaintiff, please contact J. Elazar Fruchter at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll free at 866.833.6245.
A copy of the complaint filed by Wohl & Fruchter can be obtained at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV