Deutsche Bank announced today that James Kenny will join as a Managing Director and Co-head of Investment Grade Credit in North America, within the Bank’s Markets division. Based in New York, Kenny will report to Thomas Hartnett, Head of Rates and Investment Grade Credit Americas and Head of eCommerce for Rates and Flow Credit, and will share the Co-head role with Joshua Wilkes, who is also Head of Municipal Bond Trading.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, Kenny most recently was the Co-Head of Investment Grade Credit Trading for Credit Suisse in New York. Prior to this, he spent nearly 11 years at Bear Stearns & Co., holding various positions, most recently Co-Global Head of Flow and Structured Credit Trading for High Yield and Investment Grade. Before Bear Stearns & Co., Kenny was a Senior High Grade Credit Trader with Prudential Securities.
“James’ extensive expertise in credit trading makes him a valuable addition to the Bank,” Hartnett said. “He will play a crucial role alongside Joshua and we are very excited to welcome him to the team.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV