CHICAGO, Nov. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: TDS), a leading provider of telecommunications services, has declared a fourth quarter 2013 dividend of $.1275 per Common Share and Series A Common Share. Payment will be made on Dec. 30, 2013 to shareholders of record as of Dec. 16, 2013.
TDS is presenting at the UBS 41 st Annual Global Media and Communications Conference on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EST. LeRoy T. Carlson, Jr., President and CEO; Douglas D. Shuma, Senior Vice President and Corporate Controller; and Jane W. McCahon, Vice President Corporate Relations will be attending.
To listen to the UBS presentation, please visit the Presentations pages in the News and Events section of www.teldta.com. The presentation will be webcast both live and on-demand. It is recommended that you register at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the presentation to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software.
About TDS Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million customers nationwide through its business units, U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, TDS Hosted & Managed Services and Baja Broadband. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed 10,600 people as of Sept. 30, 2013.Visit www.teldta.com for comprehensive financial information, including earnings releases, quarterly and annual filings, shareholder information, and more. Find us at facebook.com/telephoneanddatasystems. Follow us on twitter.com/tdscorporate. For more information about our subsidiaries, visit their websites at: USM: www.uscellular.com TDS Telecom: www.tdstelecom.com SOURCE Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV