Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: SBR, DMLP, BPT, CORR, CPLP
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 1066.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.37 million to $39.32 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 335.73% to $62.58 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CAPITAL PRODUCT PARTNERS LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.04%.
- The gross profit margin for CAPITAL PRODUCT PARTNERS LP is rather high; currently it is at 65.02%. Regardless of CPLP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CPLP's net profit margin of 94.13% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- CPLP's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.76 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that CPLP's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.80 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- You can view the full Capital Product Partners L.P Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts