Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: SBR, DMLP, BPT, CORR, CPLP
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- DMLP has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 15.78, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, DORCHESTER MINERALS -LP's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for DORCHESTER MINERALS -LP is currently very high, coming in at 93.24%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 69.52% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income increased by 38.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $8.68 million to $12.03 million.
- You can view the full Dorchester Minerals L.P Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts