Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: PFLT, PLT, BC, AFL, MPC
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Monday, Nov. 18, 2013, 24 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 11.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:PennantPark Floating Rate Capital (NASDAQ:PFLT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 9 cents per share. At a price of $13.35 as of 4:00 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.1%.The average volume for PennantPark Floating Rate Capital has been 86,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. PennantPark Floating Rate Capital has a market cap of $197.0 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 5.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. is a business development company. It seeks to make secondary direct, debt, equity, and loan investments. The fund seeks to invest through floating rate loans in private or thinly traded or small market-cap, public middle market companies. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.63.TheStreet Ratings rates PennantPark Floating Rate Capital as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. You can view the full PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV