MEXICO CITY, Nov. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR; BMV: ASUR) (ASUR), the first privatized airport group in Mexico and operator of Cancun Airport and eight other airports in southeast Mexico, as well as a 50% JV partner in Aerostar Airport Holdings, LLC, operator of the Luis Munoz Marin International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico, today announced that the date of the Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting is now December 19, 2013 and not December 23, 2013 as previously stated in its news release issued on November 13, 2013. The date on which the Company Shareholder Register will be closed for registration is now December 16, 2013 and not December 18, 2013.
The following is the corrected complete text of the call for the shareholders' meeting:
CALL FOR AN ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF THE SHAREHOLDERS OF GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE, S.A.B. DE C.V.
By resolution of the Board of Directors adopted at the meeting held on November 12, 2013 and pursuant to the provisions of Articles 36, 37 and other provisions of the by-laws of Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (the "Company") and Articles 180 and 183 of the General Corporations Law ("Ley General de Sociedades Mercantiles"), the Company's shareholders are hereby called to attend the Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting (the "Meeting"), which will take place at 10:00 am on December 19, 2013, at the Company's offices in Bosque de Alisos No. 47-A 4 th floor, Colonia Bosque de las Lomas, 05120, Mexico City, Mexico, to discuss the following matters:A G E N D A I. Presentation and, if applicable, approval of the following:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV