OfficeMax ® Incorporated, now part of the new company formed through the merger of equals with Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE: ODP), a leading global provider of office products, services, and solutions, today launched its Black Friday circular to unveil big savings and hot doorbuster deals on must-have tech gifts and accessories when most OfficeMax stores open 8 p.m. local time Thanksgiving night 1 and at OfficeMax.com starting 12:01 a.m. EST Thanksgiving morning.
The OfficeMax Black Friday shopping event will take place for three days from Thursday, Nov. 28 through Saturday, Nov. 30 in stores and at OfficeMax.com, featuring big savings on must-have gifts, including the latest in touchscreen technology, tablets, printers and fashion-oriented tech accessories.
OfficeMax.com will also host a special online-only, pre-Black Friday sales event at 9 p.m. EST Wednesday, Nov. 27, followed by three days of OfficeMax Black Friday ad deals starting at 12:01 a.m. EST on Thanksgiving. OfficeMax.com shoppers may also enjoy free shipping on qualified orders of $20 or more 2 from Wednesday, Nov. 27 through Cyber Monday, Dec. 2, or free same-day, in-store pickup 3 of their holiday purchases.
“We’re providing earlier hours, more ways to save and a flexible, convenient shopping experience for our Black Friday customers to help kick off the holiday season,” said Kim Feil, OfficeMax executive vice president and chief marketing and strategy officer for Office Depot, Inc. “Whether they prefer to stay up late or shop early, shoppers will find big savings on a wide variety of technology products and accessories, and also great gifts and supplies for every home and business office on their list.”Three Doorbuster Events Hot doorbuster deals will kick-off in-store and online at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving evening followed by additional doorbusters at 11 p.m. Thanksgiving and 5 a.m. on Black Friday 1 while supplies last. Key doorbuster deals include:
- 8 p.m. – 2 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 28
- Double Power 7” 4 GB Tablet for $46.99 (save $53)
- Canon Color Inkjet PIXMA MG3220 All-in-One Wireless Photo Printer for $29.99 (save $50)
- HP Pavillon TouchSmart Laptop with 4 th Gen Intel ® Core™ i3-4005U Processor and Windows 8 for $399.99 with $50 purchase (save $230)
- Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphones for $49.99 (save $150)
- 11 p.m. – 2 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 28
- HP Pavillon laptop featuring AMD for $319.99 with $50 purchase (save $130)
- Lenovo ® Idea Tab S6000 10.1” 16GB Tablet for $199.99 (save $50)
- 5 a.m. – noon Black Friday, Nov. 29
- Dell Inspiron 11 3137 laptop featuring 11.6” touch screen for $299.99 with $50 purchase (save $50)
- Save $180 on an Epson ® Color Inkjet Expression Premium XP-800 Wireless All-in-One printer, sale priced at $99.99