TORONTO, Nov. 15, 2013 /CNW/ - Invesco Canada Ltd. ("Invesco") today announced the expansion of its Private Investor series ("Series P"), offering more choices and greater tax-efficiency for advisors and investors.
With the addition of eight funds, Series P is now available on 35 Invesco funds, spanning 90 series, including Invesco's highly customizable T-FLEX series for investors seeking a tax-preferred income stream.
Series P provides the benefit of reduced fees across a broad range of Invesco products, including mutual funds, managed portfolios and tax-efficient corporate class products.
"At Invesco, we know that one of the keys to building wealth is having more of your money working for you," said Jamie Kingston, Senior Vice President, Product Management and Development, Invesco Canada. "That's why we are expanding the number of funds that offer Series P to provide added choice for advisors and their investors."Series P is reserved exclusively for investors with at least $100,000 household assets invested in Invesco funds. This threshold is within reach for many families, as investors may link their personal accounts with those held by their spouse or family members residing at the same address. For example, Robert and Mary each have an RRSP with assets of $40,000 and $45,000, respectively. They also have $15,000 in assets saved in RESPs for their two children, David and Sylvia. By linking these accounts, the household reaches the $100,000 threshold to qualify for Series P pricing, assuming all assets are held in Invesco funds. A household group may also include corporate accounts for which the investor or other members of the household beneficially own more than 50% of the voting equity. Investors may also qualify for additional tiered management fee rebates on higher asset levels. These rebates may be reinvested or received in cash.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV