- Announced strong second quarter 2013 results, with non-GAAP EPS of 13 cents per share, up 62.5 percent year-over-year and GAAP EPS of 7 cents per share, up 40 percent year-over-year (see press release for the 2Q 2013 for a reconciliation between non-GAAP and GAAP results).
- In 2Q 2013, posted double-digit total revenue and license growth in the APM business unit while dramatically improving APM’s contribution margin by 195 percent .
- Made significant progress towards stabilizing the mainframe business.
- Completed the IPO of Covisint -- Covisint’s second quarter fiscal 2014 revenue increased 19% year-over-year.
- Launched a two-year cost reduction plan to cut general and administrative and shared services expenses by $80 to $100 million – engaged Alix Partners to assist in this process and is on track to eliminate $40-$45 million of these costs this fiscal year.
- Announced and began paying an annual dividend of 50 cents per share.
- Made a number of changes to its leadership team, including the naming of a new CFO of Compuware (Joe Angileri) and Covisint (Enrico Digirolamo).
Compuware Provides Update To Its Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts