NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Amerigas Partners (APU) was initiated at UBS with a buy rating. The company has a strong balance sheet and synergy opportunities from recent acquisitions, UBS said. $47 price target.
Ball Corp. (BLL) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to neutral from buy. Earnings and returns should accelerate in 2014, BofA/Merrill said. $56 price target.
Carnival (CCL) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Dean Foods (DF) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Gogo (GOGO) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to underweight from equal-weight. Valuation call, as the company is trading at 22 times expected 2016 EBITDA.
Kohl's (KSS) was downgraded at BMO Capital to market perform. $55 price target. Estimates were also cut, given the company's lower sales outlook, BMO Capital said.(MDRX) was upgraded at Leerink Swann to outperform. $18 price target. Company is shifting its strategy, which could boost growth, Leerink Swann said. NextEra Energy (NEE) was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral. Locking in PTC eligibility, UBS said. $95 price target. Pentair (PNR) was upgraded at Keybanc to buy from hold. $80 price target. Company had an upbeat analyst day and can likely achieve earnings of $5 a share in 2015, Keybanc said. Prudential (PRU) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a $96 price target, Deutsche Bank said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV