SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the network security company™, today announced it has again been named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America. According to the rankings, Palo Alto Networks® grew 8,072 percent based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2008 to 2012.
- "The 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 companies are exemplary cases of those spurring growth in a tough market through innovation. This year's list – including Palo Alto Networks – is a who's who of companies behind the most exciting and innovative products and services in the technology space. We congratulate the Fast 500 companies and look forward to what they do next."
-- Eric Openshaw, vice chairman, Deloitte LLP and U.S. technology, media and telecommunications leader
- "The fastest growing companies in the US are drivers of constant innovation and operate with the agility to stay ahead of a quickly evolving marketplace, and software, biotech/pharma and Internet companies continue to be at the forefront. The companies, such as Palo Alto Networks, excelling in these sectors have a startup mentality that allows them to be nimble and adapt quickly, which is why they consistently lead the list of fast-growing companies each year."
-- James Atwell, national managing partner of the Emerging Growth Company practice, Deloitte Services LP
- "Palo Alto Networks has grown at significant rates, relative to the market and to all of our competitors. We attribute much of this growth to the uniqueness of our next‐generation security platform that addresses the growing number of sophisticated cyber threats facing enterprises, governments, and service providers today. As a result of this innovation, we now count more than 13,000 organizations as customers – over 4,800 added in the most recent 2013 fiscal year – without whom this award would not be possible."
-- Rene Bonvanie, CMO at Palo Alto Networks
This is the second consecutive year Palo Alto Networks has been called out as a Technology Fast 500™ award winner.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV