About Cell Therapeutics
Cell Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) is a biopharmaceutical company committed to the development and commercialization of an integrated portfolio of oncology products aimed at making cancer more treatable. CTI is headquartered in Seattle, WA. For additional information and to sign up for email alerts and get RSS feeds, please visit www.CellTherapeutics.com.
This press release includes forward-looking statements concerning a collaboration agreement between Baxter International Inc. and Cell Therapeutics Inc., which are within the meaning of the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, the outcome of which could materially and/or adversely affect actual future results and the trading price of the issuers’ securities.
Such statements include, but are not limited to, expectations with respect to milestone and royalty payments, the expected benefits of the collaboration and the ability to maximize the potential of pacritinib and extend its applicability to additional malignancies, including solid tumors. The statements are based on assumptions about many important factors, including the following, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements: satisfaction of regulatory and other requirements; actions of regulatory bodies and other governmental authorities; clinical trial results; changes in laws and regulations; product quality or patient safety issues; product development risks; the impact of competitive products and pricing and reimbursement; and other risks identified in each issuer’s most recent filings on Form 10-K and other Securities and Exchange Commission filings. Neither Baxter nor CTI undertakes to update its forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV