- Fourth quarter revenue grew 28% to $384.3 million; GAAP diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 50% to $0.51; and adjusted diluted earnings per share increased 38% to $0.51.
- Fiscal 2013 revenue grew 27% to $1.33 billion; GAAP diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 54% to $1.68; and adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 36% to $1.60.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $125.6 million at September 30, 2013.
- Signed contract awards reached a record level at $1.9 billion for fiscal 2013 and the sales pipeline remained strong at $2.4 billion at September 30, 2013.
MAXIMUS Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year Financial Results For Fiscal 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.