- PlantBottle Technology ™ from The Coca-Cola Company is applied for the first time beyond PET packaging as part of the interior fabric of a Ford Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid research vehicle
- The Fusion Energi research vehicle uses PlantBottle Technology for seat cushions, seat backs, head restraints, door panel inserts and headliners
- Fabric made from PlantBottle Technology consists of up to 30 percent plant-based materials, showing the broad potential of two global consumer icons to leverage renewable materials to help replace petroleum and other fossil fuels used for traditional PET fabric
Driving Innovation: The Coca-Cola Company And Ford Unveil Ford Fusion Energi With PlantBottle Technology Interior
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.