Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of investors of FAB Universal Corporation (“FAB” or the “Company”) (NYSE MKT:FU) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. The investigation focuses on certain statements issued by the Company concerning FAB’s business, operations and financial performance.
FAB engages in the distribution of digital entertainment products and services worldwide. The investigation is related to allegations in a report issued November 14, 2013, by Alfredlittle.com, alleging that, among other things, “FAB’s business in China is a tiny fraction of what it claims in its SEC filings.” The report further alleges that:
- Contrary to FAB’s anti-piracy claims, the Company’s “Intelligent Media Kiosks” are stocked with “very obviously pirated U.S. movies.”
- FAB’s kiosk manufacturers acknowledged that they historically supplied to FAB only 1,600-1,700 kiosks – approximately 10% of the 16,820 units FAB claims to have deployed.
- FAB has only approximately 1000 kiosks in Beijing, compared to a purported 3,954 kiosks disclosed in its June 1, 2012, proxy statement.
If you purchased FAB shares, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts