Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) (the “Partnership”) today announced that it has increased the tender cap of its previously announced tender offer (the “Tender Offer”) to purchase for cash its outstanding 7.500% Senior Notes due 2020 (the “Notes”) from registered holders of the Notes (“Holders”) from the previously announced tender cap of up to an aggregate of $400 million principal amount to up to an aggregate of $600 million principal amount.
|Title of Security||ISIN Numbers||Outstanding||Tender Cap|
|7.500% Senior Notesdue 2020||29273VAC4 andUS29273VAC46||$1,800,000,000||$600,000,000|
Additionally, the Partnership is extending the time that the Tender Offer will expire from 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on November 27, 2013 to 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on November 29, 2013 (the “Expiration Time”), unless extended or earlier terminated. Holders who validly tender their Notes and whose Notes are accepted for payment will receive accrued and unpaid interest from, and including, the last interest payment date to, but excluding, the payment date. As a result, the payment date is expected to be December 2, 2013, the first business day following the Expiration Time.
All other material terms of the Tender Offer remain unchanged. Eligible holders should refer to the Offer to Purchase dated October 30, 2013 (the “Offer to Purchase”) for further details and the terms and conditions of the Tender Offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV