City in first graph of release dated November 14, 2013, should read Wake Forest (sted Mattapan).
The corrected release reads:
RENT-A-CENTER OPENS STORE IN WAKE FOREST, NORTH CAROLINA
Company marks new store opening with $1,000 donation to Richland Creek Community ChurchRent-A-Center Manager David Elkin and his four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Wake Forest an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers. The new Rent-A-Center is located at 11216 Capital Boulevard, Suite 102. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, Nov. 15 at 11:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to Richland Creek Community Church. Jason Hall, the church’s administrative pastor, expressed his appreciation for the contribution. “We are grateful for this generous gift from Rent-A-Center, and are humbled that they chose us to receive it,” said Hall. “Businesses like this that invest back into their communities are a blessing.” In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a new TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary. Rent-A-Center operates 119 locations in the state of North Carolina. The Wake Forest location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV