Levi & Korsinsky is investigating Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (“Tile Shop” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:TTS) for possible violations of federal securities laws.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/tile-shop-holdings-tts/ or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
On November 14, 2013, Gotham City Research LLC issued a report stating that the Company had, among other allegations, overstated its 2013 earnings by over 200 percent. The report further alleged that the Company’s largest supplier, Beijing Pingxiu, is an undisclosed related company secretly controlled by the brother-in-law of the Company’s CEO and a current Tile Shop employee, Fumitake Nishi. On the news, TTS stocks plummeted $8.27 per share to close at $12.95 per share – a drop of 38% from the previous day’s closing price.
If you own Tile Shop stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/tile-shop-holdings-tts/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV