Macquarie Infrastructure Company (NYSE:MIC) Managing Director, Jay Davis, will address attendees at the Southwest IDEAS Conference in Dallas on Wednesday, November 20, 2013. Mr. Davis is expected to comment on management’s view of the Company as an attractive total return investment opportunity.
Mr. Davis’ presentation is scheduled to commence at 3:20 pm Central Time.
A link to a live audio webcast of Mr. Davis’ presentation will be available via the MIC website, www.macquarie.com/mic. The webcast will be available for replay for two weeks following the event.
About Macquarie Infrastructure CompanyMacquarie Infrastructure Company owns, operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses providing basic, everyday services, to customers in the United States. Its businesses consist of four energy-related businesses including a gas processing and distribution business (Hawaii Gas), a controlling interest in a district energy business (District Energy), a 50% interest in a bulk liquid storage terminal business (International-Matex Tank Terminals), and a portfolio of utility-scale solar power generation facilities, MIC Solar. MIC also owns and operates an aviation-related airport services business (Atlantic Aviation). The Company is managed by a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Macquarie Group. For additional information, please visit the Macquarie Infrastructure Company website at www.macquarie.com/mic. MIC-G MIC is not an authorized deposit-taking institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 (Commonwealth of Australia). The obligations of MIC do not represent deposits or other liabilities of Macquarie Bank Limited ABN 46 008 583 542 (MBL). MBL does not guarantee or otherwise provide assurance in respect of the obligations of MIC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV