Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) announced today a $100,000 monetary donation to assist with Typhoon Haiyan relief efforts in the Philippines. The donation will be made to Save the Children, an organization that is working at the impacted areas to provide needed support.
“We are deeply saddened by the devastation in the Philippines,” said Gregg Steinhafel, Chairman, President and CEO, Target. “We hope our donation to Save the Children will provide critical resources and relief to children and families in the Philippines as they recover from Typhoon Haiyan.”
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,919 stores – 1,797 in the United States and 122 in Canada – and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit target.com/corporateresponsibility.For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV