Gross profit margins increased from 72.67% to 72.92% during the first time interval (12 months ending 2010-12-31 vs. 12 months ending 2009-12-31). For the second time interval, gross margins increased from 72.92% to 73.65% (12 months ending 2011-12-31 vs. 12 months ending 2010-12-31). And for the final time interval, gross margins increased from 73.65% to 73.84% (12 months ending 2012-12-31 vs. 12 months ending 2011-12-31).
The company's rheumatoid arthritis treatment, ORENCIA, posted double-digit gains in the most recent quarter, helping to drive up net sales.
(List compiled by Mary-Lynn Cesar, a Kapitall Writer. Gross margin data sourced from Google Finance. Quarterly sales data sourced from Zacks Investment Research. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV