HARTFORD, Conn., Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) will broadcast its investor and analyst meeting scheduled for 5:30 p.m. ET Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013. Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Louis Chenevert will discuss UTC's 2013 performance and provide an outlook for 2014. The meeting will be broadcast live on the Internet at www.utc.com and will be archived on the website afterward.
United Technologies, based in Hartford, Conn., is a diversified company that provides high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. For more information, visit our website at www.utc.com or follow us on Twitter: @UTC.
Contact: Ian Race, UTC (860) 728-6515Investor Relations, UTC (860) 728-7608 SOURCE United Technologies Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV