Plantation, FL, Nov. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Health Revenue Assurance Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: HRAA), the leading provider of revenue integrity solutions for healthcare organizations, announced its financial results for the third quarter and first nine months ended September 30, 2013.
- Total revenues for the first nine months of 2013 were $6,075,437, an increase of 67.9% as compared to $3,619,611 for the prior year's first nine months; HRAA was selected to provide an ICD-10 Curriculum to and manage an Internship program for the Latter-Day Saints Business College Medical Coding Certificate Program;
- HRAA's ICD Visualizer TM Business Intelligence Solution was selected by Otsego Memorial Hospital to support ICD-10 transition;
- HRAA was chosen to perform ICD-10 Transition Services for Kirby Medical Center;
- Company was selected to provide ICD-10 Educational Services to Marshall Browning Hospital;
- Chairman and CEO Andrea Clark named one of top 10 CEOs in Broward County by South Florida Business Journal's 2013 Broward Ultimate CEO Awards.