SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamond Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:DMND) ("Diamond") today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter ended October 31, 2013 of fiscal year 2014 on Thursday, December 5, 2013 after the market close.
The Company will host a conference call with members of the executive management team to discuss these results with additional comments and details. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, December 5, 2013. To participate on the live call listeners in North America may dial (888) 401-4669 and international listeners may dial (719) 457-1035.
In addition, the call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website at http://www.diamondfoods.com and will be archived online through December 19, 2013. A telephonic playback will be available from 7:30 p.m. ET, December 5, 2013, through December 19, 2013. North America listeners may dial (877) 870-5176 and international listeners may dial (858) 384-5517; the passcode is 6123819.About Diamond Foods Diamond Foods is an innovative packaged food company focused on building and energizing brands including Kettle® Chips, Emerald® snack nuts, Pop Secret® popcorn, and Diamond of California® nuts. Diamond's products are distributed in a wide range of stores where snacks and culinary nuts are sold. For more information visit our corporate web site: www.diamondfoods.com.
CONTACT: Investors: ICR Katie Turner 415-230-7952 Media: ICR Anton Nicholas Jessica Liddell 415-445-7431
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV