MEMPHIS, Tenn., Nov. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) will hold an Investor Day on Nov. 21, 2013, in Memphis. CEO Bryan Jordan and CFO William Losch will be among the presenters. There will be a live webcast accompanied by a slide presentation. An agenda for the topics and presenters will be provided with the slides. The presentations may involve forward-looking information, including guidance.
First Horizon plans to make the link to the webcast and the slide presentation available in the events and presentations section of http://ir.fhnc.com by 8 a.m. Central Time Nov. 21. Presentations will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m..
Participants can listen to the live audio webcast with the accompanying slide presentation through the investor relations section of www.firsthorizon.com . The event also will be archived and available from Nov. 21 by midnight Central Time through Dec. 31 in the events and presentations section of http://ir.fhnc.com .About First Horizon The 4,300 employees of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) provide financial services through more than 170 bank locations in and around Tennessee and 21 FTN Financial Group offices in the U.S. and abroad. First Tennessee Bank has the leading market share in Tennessee and one of the highest customer retention rates of any bank in the country. FTN Financial is a capital markets industry leader in fixed income sales, trading and strategies for institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. First Horizon has been recognized as one of the nation's best employers by American Banker, AARP and Working Mother magazines and a top tech innovator by InformationWeek. More information is available at www.firsthorizon.com . FHN-G
CONTACT: First Horizon Investor Relations Aarti Bowman, (901) 523-4017 Media Relations Jack Bradley, (901) 523-4813
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV