Mattress Firm, Inc., (NASDAQ:MFRM) the nation’s largest specialty mattress retailer, today announced its sales and specials for Black Friday and for its 72-hour sale that will take place from Friday, November 29
through Sunday, December 1
. Mattress Firm’s special holiday promotions will offer consumers the lowest pricing in Mattress Firm’s history on items throughout the stores, including select bedding and accessories for only $5.
These exclusive one-time offers will help customers save money and sleep happy during the busy holiday season when people often neglect much needed sleep and shift sleeping arrangements for guests.
Black Friday Doorbuster specials start at 8:00 a.m. on November 29
- $5 Memory Foam Pillow (12 per store)
- $5 Mattress Protector (7 per store)
- $5 Bed Frame (7 per store)
- $99 Memory Foam Queen Mattress (5 per store; in a box for easy pick up)
- $295 Sealy PosturePedic Laurinburg Firm Queen Mattress or
- $295 Serta Memory Foam Apple Valley Queen Mattress
Mattress Firm’s 72-Hour Sale will run from Friday November 29-December 1
and will include:
- FREE Samsung Tablet, 32” LED HDTV, or $300 Bonus Cash with the purchase of select Tempur-Pedic, Sealy Optimum or Hybrid mattress sets (Priced $1399 & above- excludes Optimum Destiny)
- $179 Hampton & Rhodes Chambers Firm Full or Queen Mattress Set
- $279 Hampton & Rhodes Whitney Firm Full or Queen Mattress Set
- $297 Sealy Firm Queen Set
- $399 Hampton & Rhodes Ferguson Pillow Top Firm Full or Queen Mattress Set
- $399 Hampton & Rhodes Mabury Memory Foam Firm Full or Queen Mattress Set
- Save up to $300 on our most popular Tempur-Pedic mattresses, plus get a free gift
Mattress Firm stores will be open Friday 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Stores will also be offering special financing including 0% interest for five years on select purchases, as well as no credit needed options. During the month of November, customers can also shop for a cause. A portion of proceeds from several products in the store will go toward pancreatic cancer research.