QAD Inc. (NASDAQ:QADA) (NASDAQ:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services, today announced that it has opened registration for its annual customer conference, Explore, to be held May 5-8, 2014 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The theme for this year’s Explore is “Learn. Network. Discover.” and will focus on an agenda full of opportunities for all three including keynotes, breakout sessions, peer networking, and hands-on training.
The largest event held by QAD annually, Explore 2014 is expected to draw hundreds of attendees from around the world, all converging on The Big Easy. This year’s event is set against the backdrop of one of the most vibrant and resilient cities in the world — offering the chance to experience local music, food, and numerous popular attractions.
For the first time ever, we are offering a Super Early Bird Rate of $700 off for those who register before year end.
Last year’s attendees indicate this will be a record year for the event with 95% of attendees wanting to attend Explore 2014 and 93% recommending a colleague attend. Explore has become the “can’t miss” event of the year for QAD customers, partners and consultants.Learn. Network. Discover. Both technical and business users are offered many options for learning including high-level overviews, technical details and in-depth discussions. In addition, Explore offers many sessions that provide APICS continuing education credit. Hands-on training has historically sold out quickly and promises to provide a deeper view of specific subjects including:
- Introduction to QAD Enterprise Financials
- Report Writing with QAD Enterprise Financials
- QAD Business Process Management (BPM)
- Improving User Experience through .NET Role-Based Centers and Reports
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV