CHICAGO, Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines has launched its all-new
for the iOS 7 platform, offering customers innovative new features, better functionality and an improved touch-friendly design that enables travelers to access information more quickly and easily.
The new mobile app, which United designed specifically for iOS 7 and is fully functional on earlier iOS versions, updates its most-popular mobile tasks and introduces new features, including:
- Travel cards for mobile boarding passes, MileagePlus cards, United Club cards and other frequently used information that customers may display on the home screen and easily swipe through.
- Travel wallet, which holds relevant information, including upcoming reservations and flight status notifications, in a single location and enables customers to use a simple swipe and save details to the home screen.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts