On 11/18/13, Kite Realty Group Trust's 8.250% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares (KRG.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5156, payable on 12/1/13. As a percentage of KRG.PRA's recent share price of $25.77, this dividend works out to approximately 2.00%, so look for shares of KRG.PRA to trade 2.00% lower — all else being equal — when KRG.PRA shares open for trading on 11/18/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 8.02%, which compares to an average yield of 7.66% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, KRG.PRA was trading at a 2.88% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of KRG.PRA shares, versus KRG:
Below is a dividend history chart for KRG.PRA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5156 on Kite Realty Group Trust's 8.250% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) makes up 2.21% of the KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT Portfolio ETF (KBWY) which is trading higher by about 1% on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV