Investors who purchased shares of BlackBerry during the Class Period may contact Newman Ferrara partner Jeffrey M. Norton ( firstname.lastname@example.org) by email or call (212) 619-5400 to discuss this lawsuit or the Lead Plaintiff process.
Whistleblowers: Persons with knowledge that may aid in the investigation of this matter are encouraged to contact the firm. Under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Bill, whistleblowers are protected from employer retaliation and may be entitled to as much as 30 percent of the recovery if the information provided leads to a successful action.
Newman Ferrara maintains a multifaceted practice based in New York City with attorneys specializing in complex commercial and multi-party litigation, securities fraud and shareholder litigation, consumer protection, civil rights, and real estate. For more information, please visit the firm website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV