Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP is investigating if a securities violation was committed by Tile Shop Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: TTS) by artificially inflating earnings through gross margin manipulation.
On November 14, 2013, Gotham City Research issued a report stating that Tile Shop’s largest supplier, Beijing Pingxiu, which accounts for 20% to 30% of Tile Shop’s cost of goods sold, has been selling its product to Tile Shop at cost. As a result, Tile Shop has artificially inflated profits by over 200%. Per the research report Beijing Pingxiu is “secretly controlled by Fumitake Nishi. Mr. Nishi is the CEO's brother-in-law and a TTS employee.”
On this reported news, Tile Shop’s stock dropped over 20% in mid day trading today, November 14, 2013. This investigation will determine whether shareholders were harmed by manipulated earnings as Gotham City Research claims.
If you are a Tile Shop shareholder and are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact lead analyst Jim Baker ( email@example.com) at 619-230-0063.Johnson & Weaver, LLP is a nationally recognized shareholders’ rights law firm. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits. For more information about the firm and its attorneys, please visit http://www.johnsonandweaver.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV