ServiceSource® (NASDAQ:SREV), the global leader in recurring revenue management, today announced the agenda and RSVP information for its 2013 Financial Analyst Day. The event will be held on Thursday, November 21 st, 2013, 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time at the Four Seasons Hotel, 757 Market Street, San Francisco, California 94103.
This event is designed for financial analysts and institutional investors and will highlight the company's technology and growth strategies and market for Recurring Revenue Management. Through an interactive Q&A, participants can engage a panel of ServiceSource executives.
|Event: SREV Financial Analyst Day|
|Date: November 21 st, 2013|
|Time: 1:00 p.m. PT to 4:30 p.m. PT.|
|Location: Four Seasons Hotel, 757 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103|
Agenda Highlights Include
Those interested in attending live may register via the following link for more information and confirmation: http://corporate.servicesource.com/analystday.Webcast Details Interested parties may also access a live webcast of the event from the investor relations section of the ServiceSource website at http://ir.servicesource.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the investor relations section of the ServiceSource website after its completion and will be accessible for approximately one year post event. About ServiceSource ServiceSource International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SREV) is the global leader in recurring revenue management. Renew OnDemand™, the only cloud application built specifically to grow recurring revenue, automates a highly valuable but typically manual business process. By leveraging big data to give companies a complete view of their customers, Renew OnDemand and our proven services drive higher subscription, maintenance, and support revenue, improved customer retention, and increased business predictability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV