The Rosen Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTS) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public, namely, that its uses an undisclosed related party to overstate earnings.
On November 14, 2013, Gotham City Research LLC issued a report asserting that Tile Shop has greatly exaggerated its true financial performance. The report states, among others things, that: the Company’s largest supplier, Beijing Pingxiu (“BP”), is an undisclosed related company secretly controlled by Fumitake Nishi, the brother-in-law of the Company’s CEO and a Tile Shop employee; Tile Shop uses BP to overstate inventories, understate cost of sales and overstate gross profits; BP sells goods to the Tile Shop at or near cost to allow Tile Shop to achieve an artificial cost advantage; and Tile Shop’s 2013 LTM earnings are overstated by over 200%.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a class action lawsuit as a result of this adverse information. If you purchased Tile Shop stock before November 14, 2013, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Jonathan Horne, Esq., or Phillip Kim, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV