Banana Republic, the global apparel and accessories brand focused on delivering modern American style, is proud to announce a special program offering daily gifts, giveaways and discounts to surprise and delight Banana Republic customers this holiday season.
Called “8 Days of Giving,” customers will be treated to a unique holiday program designed to bring a joyful lift from the holiday hustle through daily gifts and discounts for U.S. shoppers. The “8 Days of Giving” program will run from November 23 through December 1 and will include timely offers, including travel and cosmetic offers from coveted brands such as Uber, OPI and Virgin America. The program will culminate with a sweepstakes that offers a chance to win a grand prize weekend getaway, courtesy of Hilton Worldwide. Partner offers will be available in store until 1:00 p.m. local time, and will be complemented by Banana Republic merchandise promotions throughout each day.
“This holiday season, we want to put the fun back in holiday shopping by surprising our customers with more than a week of special gifts from some of our favorite brands,” said Catherine Sadler, global chief marketing officer, Banana Republic. “We are committed to bringing joy to our customers, making it easy for them to treat themselves and their loved ones with unique offers from Banana Republic and our partners that we know they will love.”
The Banana Republic “8 Days of Giving” program offers something for everyone:
- November 23: $15 coupon for Cameron Hughes wine 1
- November 24: Discounted rides for new and existing users through Uber's smartphone app 2
- November 25: Free bottle of OPI nail lacquer 3
- November 26: Free GHIRARDELLI® chocolate and coupon 3
- November 27: Voucher for 20 percent off a Virgin America flight 4
- November 28: A chance for a shopper in each Banana Republic store open on Thanksgiving Day to win a Nexus 7 tablet from Google 5
- November 30 and December 1: A chance to win one of 10 weekend getaways to over 4,000 hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio, 10,0000 Hilton HHonors™ Points, or a $100 Hilton HHonors™ gift card. 6