CLEVELAND, Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. ("NMHG") announced today that, effective immediately, it has named Michael P. Brogan to Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and promoted Colin Wilson to President and Chief Operating Officer and President, Americas of the Company. Mr. Brogan has more than 30 years of experience with NMHG, serving for the past seven years as President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Wilson has been with NMHG for 25 years, most recently as Vice President, and Chief Operating Officer and President, Americas. In addition to his role as President and Chief Operating Officer, and President, Americas, Mr. Wilson will have primary responsibility for the Company's Americas and Europe, Middle East and Africa theatres and for the globalization of the Company's sales and marketing processes and NMHG's key strategic marketing initiatives.
About NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY). Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. and its subsidiaries, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, employ approximately 5,800 people worldwide.
SOURCE NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV