November 14, 2013
UK based firm, esa, is thrilled to announce that they have added a number of exciting new locations to their existing property portfolio. The company's stunning new additions are based in:
- Staines-upon-Thames - situated on the banks of the River Thames and just a short drive from Central London and Heathrow Airport, this location is idyllic for both professionals and tourists. With excellent train links and the famous town of Windsor just a stone's throw away, whether visitors need to commute for work or are looking for something to keep themselves occupied during their visit, Staines offers it all.
- West Drayton - with its convenient location for all the major motorways, Heathrow Airport and Stockley Business Park, West Drayton is the perfect choice for commuters. With a fantastic selection of leisure, dining and shopping activities nearby, the busy town also offers plenty of options when it comes to unwinding from a long day.
- Chiswick - there is much more to Chiswick than the vast array of blue chip and international companies located here. With gourmet pubs, a Michelin starred restaurant and shops galore, this location provides business travellers and leisure guests the best of both worlds. The affluent and popular town is just 30 minutes from Central London. As well as this, it offers excellent transport links and easy access to the major motorways and Heathrow Airport.
- Richmond - as one of London's most attractive and well-connected boroughs, Richmond is the ultimate destination for those who like a bit of glamour. With fast train services to London Waterloo, Heathrow Airport just a 30-minute drive away and all the major motorways providing easy access to the Thames Valley and the South, the location couldn't be better for business travellers. With beautiful parks, historic houses, a vast array of shops and stylish bars and restaurants located on the river, Richmond is also a fantastic place to relax in the evenings and at weekends.
- Ealing - those who like to be in the thick of it will feel right at home in Ealing. With all esa apartments just a short walk from the underground stations, everything guests could possibly need is right on their doorstep. This West London location is also just 20 short minutes from Heathrow and has easy road access to the M4, M40 and M25 motorways.
- Hammersmith - home to a number of multinational headquarters, Hammersmith has long been considered one of West London's main commercial and employment centres. With two underground stations, a bus station, the M4 and Heathrow Airport all conveniently located nearby, Hammersmith couldn't possibly offer more when it comes to convenience. With all apartments located in the heart of this vibrant district, there is also plenty to see and do for tourists.
esa hopes that with even more executive apartments in all the top and most convenient locations around the country, they will be able to help their clients when they need somewhere to stay.