UnitedHealth Group (UNH) ($71.01 vs. $68.86 on Oct. 22) traded as low as $66.72 on Oct. 28 and now is poised just below its 50-day SMA at $71.50. My weekly value level is $66.82 with a semiannual risky level at $73.01.
WellCare Health Plans (WCG) ($67.47 vs. $70.00 on Oct. 22) traded down to a test of its 200-day SMA at $60.05 on Nov. 1 then rebounded to its 50-day SMA at $68.59. My quarterly value level is $60.56 with a weekly pivot at $67.04 with an annual risky level at $69.44.
WellPoint (WLP) ($88.02 vs. $88.43 on Oct. 22) traded down to $83.13 on Oct. 24 then as high as $88.50 on Nov. 7 above its 50-day SMA at $86.40. Buy-and-trade investors could have bought this stock at my weekly and semiannual value levels at $85.96 and $83.77. Today my semiannual value level remains at $83.77 with a monthly risky level at $98.24.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV