Actavis (ACT) Hits New Lifetime High
- ACT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $221.0 million.
- ACT has traded 1.7 million shares today.
- ACT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ACT: Actavis plc, an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes pharmaceutical products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The average volume for Actavis has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Actavis has a market cap of $18.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 0.35 and a short float of 1.8% with 1.19 days to cover. Shares are up 62% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts