- Alcatel-Lucent has been awarded contract covering 24 percent of the Evolved Packet Core network needed by China Mobile to support its nationwide 4G LTE network.
- Under the contract, Alcatel-Lucent will provide a solution consisting of:
- China Mobile (CMCC) has more than 750 million subscribers, which accounts for more than 60 percent of the total mobile subscriptions in the country. CMCC is deploying TD-LTE to help meet the ever-increasing demand for mobile Internet, video and data in the world's largest smartphone market.
- Alcatel-Lucent's supply of the Evolved Packet Core to China Mobile underlines the focus of The Shift Plan, the company's industrial repositioning as a specialist vendor of IP Networking and Ultra-Broadband Access.
Alcatel-Lucent IP Technology To Provide Key Pillar Of The World's Largest 4G LTE Network Being Launched By China Mobile
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts