LIVONIA, Mich., Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Valassis (NYSE: VCI), a leader in intelligent media delivery, announced today that it will host a free, live webcast from 2 to 3 p.m. ET Thursday, Nov. 21 focused on how leveraging geography can provide greater insight into today's consumer and help marketers pinpoint their best shoppers online and offline.
In today's changing world of digital media and the intricate consumer path to purchase, drive times and trade areas remain very relevant but are just another piece of the complex media puzzle. Consumers have multiple addresses (home, IP, mobile) where they can be reached with different media and they are in control of their media consumption.
"Why Geography Matters – Now More than Ever," will be presented by Beth Keegan, Senior Vice President of Marketing Solutions at Valassis, and Rajat Shroff, Vice President of Product Management and Business Development at Brand.net, a Valassis Digital Company. Keegan is regarded as an industry expert on media optimization and reaching consumers throughout their path to purchase in today's fragmented media environment. A seasoned Silicon Valley innovator, Shroff has a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, including mobile, video and ecommerce. He also is an active advisor to several startups focusing on mobile and online marketing. Their expertise is in helping marketers connect the full range of marketing touch points to make campaigns immediately actionable and more effective.
Through this webcast, participants will gain insight into why mastering geography is essential to achieve the right marketing mix with an integrated media plan. The presenters will share actual case studies; discuss how marketers are using geography to bring the online and offline worlds together; and the importance of using big data analytics to drive more results for their media spend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV