Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE-BMS) today announced that Scott B. Ullem has resigned as its Vice President and Chief Financial Officer in order to pursue other professional opportunities. Mr. Ullem will continue as an employee through the end of the year to provide for a smooth transition. Bemis’ Board of Directors thanks Mr. Ullem for his years of dedicated service and has initiated a search for a permanent replacement for the Chief Financial Officer position. In the interim, Jerry Krempa, the Company’s Vice President and Controller, will also serve as the Company’s principal financial officer, effective immediately.
“Scott has been instrumental in the development and execution of Bemis’ strategic priorities and a champion of continuous improvement,” commented Henry Theisen, Bemis’ Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We appreciate his contributions over the past several years and wish him success in his future endeavors.”
Commenting on his tenure with Bemis Company, Ullem said “I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked with Bemis Company, and I am proud of all that we have accomplished as a leadership team. Bemis has a bright future ahead, and I wish the team continued success.”
ABOUT BEMIS COMPANY, INC.Bemis Company, Inc. is a major
supplier of packaging and pressure sensitive materials used by leading
food, consumer products, healthcare, and other companies worldwide.
Founded in 1858, Bemis Company is included in the S&P 500 index of
stocks and reported 2012 net sales of $5.1 billion. Bemis has a strong
technical base in polymer chemistry, film extrusion, coating and
laminating, printing, and converting. Headquartered in Neenah,
Wisconsin, Bemis employs approximately 19,000 individuals worldwide.
More information about Bemis is available at our website,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV